Module 4.0: Text Generation
I. Let’s Go!!!
Let’s face it, there is a LOT of writing in GovCon, so learning how to be a super user of GPT text generators is going to level up your skills like nothing else.
So, welcome to this comprehensive guide that will help hardworking government contractors take full advantage of the power of advanced AI models such as GPT-4, Anthropic Claude2, Bing Chat, and Bard. In this guide, we will cover the basics of text generation using advanced AI models. By the end of this guide, you will have a solid understanding of how to use advanced AI models to generate high-quality text that meets your needs as a government contractor. So buckle up and get ready to take your writing skills to the next level!
II. Just a Reminder
Just as a refresher, there are a few worthwhile text GPT models to choose from:
Pi.ai (the really friendly GPT)
III. Practical Exercise
- Pick two models from the list above
- Use the following in each of the models and compare the results
- imagine you are a proposal writing professional for a company called UseRogue.com, which is a professional services support company that provides engineering, program management, and finance services support to the department of defense, specifically the assistant secretary of the army for acquisition technology and logistics (ASAALT)
- write a management volume for an administrative support proposal to a government contract for the Army Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), it should include a section on each of the following recruiting and retention plan, organizational management plan, work product quality assurance approach, staffing plan now write a management volume , it should include executive assistant support, scheduling support, financial management support, and project management support
- jot down your thoughts on the similarities and differences of the two model outputs, drop them in a comment in the group
- Give feedback below
GovCon GPT Masterclass